Sunday, April 8, 2007

Google Adsense

I am a Chemical & Process engineering student, in faculty of Engineering, University of Moratuwa. My interest minor fields are Energy Engineering and Environmental Engineering. These days I am on a quite long vacation after my industrial training.

Recently I heard about Google Adsense Program, which allows people to earn money via advertising on their web sites. It is easy as counting 1 2 3 …. and I have put Google’s ads on my own web site now.

http://revenue.maker.googlepages.com

This blog is totally dedicated to share my knowledge on Google Adsesne Program with others. I also publish my experiences on doing Google Adsense.

It is a magnificent way if you doing it with a passion. The most important thing is not the joining with it. It is easy. Visit this page and there is a good guide.

http://revenue.maker.googlepages.com/revemaker2.html

Google Inc. is giving 500 millions dollars each year for their adsense participants. Some of successors earn 1$ million with their sites. Earning 1 million is somewhat hardy target but 100$ - 1000$ is absolutely easy and can do as a part time job. A good part time job which will not be consumed your total leisure time. If you are from developing country this part time job earnings will definitely exceed your main income.

No comments: