Wednesday, August 17, 2011

.mn -- A Good Top level domain extension for local website targeting Minnesota state


 

State of Minnesota is one of big stage with more than 5.3 million populations and in United state it can be seen "mn" short code is being used for Minnesota. Actually .mn is country level top level domain for Mongolia but it is available on Name.com for public registration. So people who want to develop websites related to Minnesota state products and service, they may be using this .mn top level domain and it will show a great relativity with Minnesota and also be a remarkable domain name

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really unbelievable content . hope to see more articles from you.Thanks to sharing
Register website name

Kate Dunkin said...

Thank you for sharing this article! You provided some great information about domain extensions. I came across your blog while I was online looking at the possibility of getting a qatar domain, and I'm happy I did because you have provided very useful information. You have helped a lot with my research I'm doing to get my website started, thank you again for sharing.