Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Is it possible to find a Free Advertisement Opportunity online?



Free Hosting, Free Domains, Free traffic, Free advertisement, ..... these are most popular wish list of people who is new to web mastering and doing it in small scale. Yep, I agree there are many good free opportunities on WWW. I have have found many free hosting and free domain services. But I still not found totally free advertisement system. That means, you do nothing but they do advertisement for you. email me if you found such a way!

But recently i found a very attractive advertising method. It is not free but you do not need money. But you have to do something for them. It is a program which offers to put their advertisement on your websites and earn credit. Then you can change that credit into advertisement opportunity for you. It is quite like exchange and I am also trying their free service. [I recommend their free service only. I personally do not know about their premium services.]

No need explanation!  Sign Up for their Free service! (Basic account)

No comments: